Monday, February 14, 2011

53rd Annual Grammy Awards


This year's Grammy awards was very rewarding. From the performances to the fashion I was very impressed and inspired by some of the world's greatest talents in music.

Check out some of my favorite looks and some of my not so favorite looks.


Ciara was seen wearing a fabulous Emillio Pucci dress at last night's award show.
She has been seen all over Los Angeles during Grammy weekend in Pucci.
Maybe she is the newest muse?

I love this look! 

Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli

Katy Perry in Armani
It was such a pleasure to see Katy in this dress.
The Grammy's is the one place that artist can really go all out and show their creativity
and I feel like Katy definitely did that here.

Keri Hilson in Basil Soda
Very sexy look for here and the color is amazing. 
I was expecting so much from her...
I wish her hair was a little darker.

Love J Hudson in Versace
John Ledgen and Chrisinte, Ms Sports Illustrated 2011
both in Gucci

Rihana in Jean-Paul Gaultier
I think she looks sexy but I wish she would have
pushed this look just a little more.
It does almost reminds me of Christmas tree tool.
I do love when an artist takes a look right off the runway

Nicole Kidman is my best dressed of the night
She looked amazing in the Jean-Paul Gaultier.
So beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment