Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Takers"


West Hollywood was packed full of celebrities last night for the screening of "Takers." And I must admit that this is by far, the sexiest cast in movie history!  Check out some fashion do's and fashion don'ts from the night!
Chris Brown in Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin

I heart Chris Brown but I don't love the look. It's not effortless... but he still looks tasty. 

Kerri Hilson in 3.1 Phillip Lim

I love this outfit on Kerri but I feel like the combination of her hair and clothes almost washes her out. I know we are into early Fall 2010, but you can still utilize color ladies.




Snoop never looses that Long Bach style... he's himself but he could have been a little more fitted for the event.

The King of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment