Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Trend Report

Spring Trend Report
Spring Trend Report by Misspoptags featuring a tan belt

If you ask anyone who knows me, you learn that I am not the biggest fan of spring and summer fashion based on color palate alone. Don't get me wrong, I love to look sexy and I do enjoy mixing prints and florals but I do love more earthy tones. But, this Spring, I have remembered that those bright colors I normally stray from are also apart of my 'earth tone' wishes. And on that note, I have to show major props to Gucci 2011 Spring collection. I LOVE the colors, the sexiness, all solids coming together... Even the sleek hair and red lips and nails are a perfect match.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of bags and cuffs and all manner of accessories for these colours, I find it difficult to give up black, but I'm going to try....

    www.styleonthecouch.wordpress.com
    www.twitter.com/styleonthecouch

    ReplyDelete