Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fall 2011




     When new seasons are up for preview, I always turn to www.elle.com to see the newest looks and trends. They always have the front row seat to fashion week. And first up today is one of my favorite lines, 3.1 Phillip Lim. I love the ponchos and new spin on harem pants The mixtures of leather and brighter colors for the fall are genius.  The color palate is just beautiful and simple. 

     Fall is and will always be my favorite season for fashion. Layering and being creative with shapes and material, I feel, is more challenging. And if a designer can master that skill and create RTW looks that trickle down and influence trends, I am a fan. 3.1 Philip Lim does just that. Royal blues, greens, soft peaches and intense grays... a very strong collection. Here are some of my favorite looks from his collection:










Love these looks

No comments:

Post a Comment