Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Look To Love







I love simple dresses that are easy to accessorize. Even though I am a wardrobe stylist and I love clothes, it's easier for me to keep my own style simple. Dresses like this sexy simple chic wrap dress from  TIBI is a perfect find for a young woman on the go.

I hate wearing clothes that I have a hard time just sitting in. I need to feel the breeze and be able to be versatile during the day. I never know when I might have urgent meeting, lunch or random meeting. There have been times where I was in five meetings, while doing pulls for  shoot. This type of dress is a fashion match for me.

 This day to night look dress retails for $380.00 and while that is great for a dress that is perfect for every season, here are a few more options that look similar.





Same great look for, just for less....
$48.00

Find these looks at www.shopnastygal.com and www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment