Monday, May 3, 2010

Just Like Me!

As a little girl, I spent so much time looking at fashion magazines and imagining myself in all these beautiful gowns and fun clothes, dripping in diamonds and exotic jewels like fashion models. I was lucky to be blessed with a very stylish family. My mother, grandmothers, and aunts all very different but also very chic looks. This made for some of the greatest hand-me-downs in the world! Especially since I couldn't afford top name designers as a teenager. It's a costly habit to shop high designers all the time! So to cheer myself up and for all the fans, here are some of my look-a-likes from some new pieces from so major designers Spring/Summer 2010 lines.
















Mathew Williamson. Diane Von Furstenburg. Versace. Lanvin. Halston Heritage. Thurley... All replicas were found on Lulus.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment